Following Zaphrael from last month’s event, Alna is the game’s eighth Celestial hero. She is a spear-wielding hero with a kit aimed at enhancing and lowering the enemy’s speed.
- Winter War Cry (Passive)– Haste is lowered for all characters in the battle (including allies). Active: Alna summons a blizzard upon all foes, delivering damage to them while also strengthening any Haste decreases for many seconds and nullifying any Haste boosts obtained during this period.
- Freezing Pierce – Alna thrusts her spear into an opponent’s target, inflicting damage equal to a percentage of their maximum health. Damage delivered is limited to a proportion of Alna’s own Attack Rating.
- Winter’s Call– Alna summons the icy wind to encompass her and suffocate her foes. For many seconds, Alna is resistant to harm and control abilities, and adjacent adversaries’ Dodge is lowered.
- Frozen Fury– Alna slashes at surrounding adversaries with her spear, doing damage and lowering their Haste for many seconds. The number of attacks dealt grows with each activation of this ability, up to a maximum of three attacks. The Haste decrease effect of this ability can be compounded numerous times.
- Unrelenting Heart– After sustaining damage, a portion of the lost health is progressively restored over the following several seconds.
- Army of Two–Damage delivered by the other frontline ally causes the enemy target to lose numerous Haste points for several seconds when put on the frontline. This skill cannot be combined with others.
- Lvl 2: Damage is increased to 360%
- Lvl 3: Damage is increased to 380%
Alna’s Signature Item
Signature Item Skill: Unrelenting Heart
During battles, when Alna suffers damage, she gradually recovers 50% of the health which was lost over the next 15 seconds.
- [+10 Unlocks] During battles, when Alna suffers damage, she gradually recovers 70% of the health which was lost over the next 15 seconds.
- [+20 Unlocks] During battles, when Alna suffers damage, she gradually recovers 70% of the health which was lost over the next 10 seconds.
- [+30 Unlocks] If Alna’s health is below 50% after receiving damage, the effects of the ability “Winter’s Call” will be triggered.
3/3 Ability: When placed on the frontline, damage dealt by the other frontline ally causes enemy targets to lose 5 Haste points for 30 seconds. This ability cannot be stacked.
9/9 Ability: When placed on the frontline, the effects of the ability “Winter’s Call” also take effect for her other frontline ally.